Friday, December 28, 2007

New BWA Inserts

Here's some new inserts I've just started to produce, most have been in the works for some time now, and, a few rather newish ones.

First off, here's the very long awaited Porsche 917 5 spoke insert. I always get requests for this one.
BW45001
Along with this, it's sister, the Chevron, also used on some Porsche 917s as well I believe.

BW45002

Here's one I've had on the bench since I started about 6 or 7 years ago. This is the ubiquetous Halibrand wheel as used on mid 50s Sports Racers like the Scarab.

BW45003

This one I've had in limited quantities for a couple of years now. This is the six spoke wheel used mostly on the Lola T70 SPYDER. It differs from the T70 Coupe wheel, in having straight instead of tapered spokes, and, six bolt fixing instead of a knockoff.

BW45004

Porsche Fuches, what can I say

BW45005

This is the rather strange, rather ugly (Well, OK, so, it's VERY ugly) mag wheel, that, I believe was only ever used on the Lola GTs

BW45006

And, last, but, certainly not least, is one I believe to be a mid Fifties BRM wheel, rather odd looking thing I think. BW45007

For more info and to purchase these and many other fine BWA inserts, click here

No comments: